Returns – Warranty – Legal
Sometimes you may need to return something
Buying from HydroHolder.com should be simple and easy. We hope you will always be entirely satisfied with the products you purchase; However, if in the event you need to return an item we have a simple straight forward policy and process to help you.
RETURNS POLICY STATMENT
If you are not satisfied with your purchase within the first 14 days, you have the right to return the goods for whatever reason, provided they have not been used, are in perfect saleable condition and in the original packaging.
Hydro Holder LTD reserve the right not to be liable for shipping charges if you are returning an item due to a change of mind, or any other reason that is not deemed a warranty issue.
Refunds can only be made to the original purchasing card and will be made within 14 days of receiving and validating the returned goods.
Contact Hydro Holder LTD for a returns form so the product can be quickly identified on return and processed accordingly.
RETURNING FOR A REFUND OR EXCHANGE
Ensure the item is in as new condition in the original packaging with any tags or notices as shipped to you.
Whether the product is being shipped for return, exchange or warranty issue we ask that the product is properly packaged to mitigate shipping damage. This protects both parties by way of ensuring the product is delivered in the best possible condition and speeds up the returning process.
Place the return goods into waterproof package to ensure they are protected from water damaged during transit.
Clearly mark on the front of the packaging:
- Hydro Holder LTD address and post code
- The returns number provided to you on the returns form
Place your/sender address on the back of packaging
INFORMING US ITS BEEN SENT
Send an email to Hydro Holder LTD telling us it’s been shipped providing the relevant shipping details i.e. copy of shipping invoice and shipping reference number. This ensures we know it’s on its way and roughly when it will be expected at our distribution center so it can be processed as quickly as possible.
INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING WITH YOUR RETURN
Include your contact details (i.e. name, date, returns address, email address, contact number) and the completed returns form.
For faulty items provide an explanation of the fault and any other relevant information which will help determine the cause of the fault. This helps you the customer to get a swift and positive outcome and helps us the supplier improve our products by designing out such faults.
If returning because of other reasons it would be useful to know as it could help with improvements to enhance our customer experience.
THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY
For cancelled or exchange items it is the customers responsibility to arrange the return carriage of goods, ensure the goods are packed and protected against shipping damage to arrive back at Hydro Holder LTD in as new condition.
For warranty items it is the customers responsibility to arrange the return carriage of goods, ensure the goods are packed and protected against shipping damage to arrive back at Hydro Holder LTD in the condition they left you.
In the event of an agreed faulty or an incorrectly received order, Hydro Holder LTD will reimburse the return shipping cost.
REFUSING TO ACCEPT A RETURNED ITEM
Hydro Holder LTD reserve the right to refuse any item for refund or exchange if they;
- have been incorrectly packaged leading to damage during transit rendering them unfit for resale.
- are marked, dirty, or damaged in any way.
- have been used for any purpose whatsoever in or out of water.
Unfortunately, this will increase the time taken to resolve any issue, so please be mindful of this.
Hydro Holder LTD warrants each Hydro Holder product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, subject to the following limitations:
– The warranty is only applicable to the Hydro Holder Baseplate and does not cover the Strap or Adhesive Pad.
– We do not warrant against loss or damage to the Hydro Holder caused by failure of adhesion of the Hydro Holder baseplate (if you don’t stick it down right we won’t give you a new one!)
– The warranty is only valid when this product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in rental or school operations.
– Hydro Holder LTD will make any and all final warranty decisions, which may require inspection and / or photos of the equipment which show the defects.
– Products may only be returned with a returns authorisation supplied in advance by Hydro Holder LTD or a authorised Hydro Holder LTD distributor.
– If a product is deemed to be defective by Hydro Holder LTD, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only.
Hydro Holder LTD will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of this product.
– The product must not be used in excess of the manufacturers recommended load capacity (2kg).
– The warranty is void if any unauthorised repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
– The warranty for any repaired or replaced equipment is good from the date of original purchase only.
– The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims. The date and location of purchase must be clear and legible.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by:
– normal wear and tear
– user error
– Improper customer repairs, alterations or tampering
– excessive heat exposure
– improper handling or storage
– failure to follow the instructions for applying the adhesive pad
– falling or crashing in surf conditions
– Intentional breakages
– damage caused by anything other than defects in materials and workmanship
Due to the nature of the sport, the Hydro Holder Strap is not covered under this warranty.
There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified here. The product is designed in accordance with standards for a specific use. Any modifications or transformations higher than indicated by the manufacturer will void the warranty.
Hydro Holder LTD provide from the original purchase date a guarantee to the original owner on workmanship and materials on all of its products under normal recreational use.
The warranty covers you against material and manufacturing defects that become apparent during the warranty period. Defects are classified as breakage of materials during normal usage.
Claims cannot be processed without valid proof of purchase.
By purchasing and/or using this Hydro Holder you acknowledge that sporting activities have inherent risks that may result in serious injury or death. You understand that you are responsible for any harm that occurs from use of Hydro Holder and it’s components. Hydro Holder LTD are not responsible for any harm to persons or property due to your use of our products. By purchasing and/or using the Hydro Holder, you personally assume all risks involved. You are responsible for following all marine laws and regulations regarding watercraft.
Hydro Holder is a Patent Pending Invention. We will take all necessary action to protect our products.